Maxam North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which aims to recruit the most appropriately qualified and experienced people for positions within our company.
You may send employment resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current vacant positions include:
Research & Development Chemist
US affiliate of international explosives company seeks R&D Chemist. Candidate must be trained in commercial (mining, quarry and construction) explosives R&D as well as process plant development. Specific requirements are;
- Develop new products as required by market.
- Understand and have experience with ammonium nitrate explosives technology (emulsions, watergels, ANFO)
- Improve current products to ensure optimal field performance
- Evaluate and recommend new raw materials for new and existing products
- Manage laboratory, prepare and test samples of new and existing products.
- Transfer new product technology to production department
- Operate production line for explosives production
- Liaise with Maxam R&D departments in sister companies.
- Implement new products at Maxam NA sites.
Job requirements include:
- Masters degree in chemistry
- Project management experience
- Confidence when working with all types of commercial explosives
- Familiarity with computer use including the following software applications:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Management software
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Ability to work in a chemical process environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Develop and manage R&D budget
Compensation commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits including health and dental, 401-K bonus potential, etc. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Senior Technical Sales Representative
Maxam North America, Inc. is seeking a Senior Technical Sales Representative. The candidate will be responsible for growing and maintaining business in select markets throughout North America by evaluating prospective clients and providing post sales technical assistance.
The successful candidate will have an excellent technical background preferably with good working knowledge of mining operations.
We are looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to grow.
Company vehicle and traveling expenses are covered.
Maxam offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental and 401K.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.